Sunday March 24th, 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Treat yourself to a relaxing afternoon of nibbles and pleasant conversation. We’ll borrow a page from our friends in England, and serve some teatime favorites, along with familiar American choices.
Here’s the menu, but expect some happy surprises!
- Tea sandwiches – cucumber, olive-walnut, egg or curried chicken salad
- Salads that make the best of winter produce – Wild rice, roasted vegetables and leafy parsley, and more …
- Cheese board, with condiments – olives, relishes, pickled things; breads & crackers
- Olives and Nuts and Crunchy things to munch
- Desserts – Nigella’s polenta almond cake (gluten-free); baby cheesecakes, cookies
- Tea, sparkling & still water, and nonalcoholic beverages provided – feel free to bring your own “adult” beverages
Please sign up using this form – also under the Members-only tab above. The deadline to sign up online is Friday March 22. If you miss the deadline, or have any questions, please contact your host, Deb, to check availability at 608-712-6368, or by email at email@example.com